Sunday, April 24, 2011

Cold, hot, and Apocalypse Now.

Alright, so, you know how when you watch a movie or play a game you kind of pay more attention to the temperature? Like, if you watch a movie that takes place in a hot climate, you notice it's super hot in your room? I wonder why that is.

One of my favorite things to do is to play videogames that take place in cold environments- in winter. Like, playing Lost Planet, or Bad Company 2's snow levels. It's really awesome you should try it.




Anyway, I was watching Apocalypse Now today, and for those of you who don't know, it takes place in Vietnam. Really hot and humid. Well, I live in fucking Alabama, so it's always hot here, and I actually didn't mind it while watching this movie again. I kind of fancy a trip to Vietnam, between you and I. I would love to take a boat through those disease ridden canals. It might be very enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment